Friday, January 15, 2016

Too Much Fun

I started out with the best of intentions yesterday.  I was going to ride my bike and take pictures of some of the activity I saw along the way so I could make a good post for you.  It soon became apparent that the project was too overwhelming or maybe I just didn't have enough ambition.  There is soooooo much stuff going on around here now.  

The tennis courts were full, shuffleboard was active, two Palm Creek teams were playing softball, ALL the pickleball courts were occupied, lawnbowlers were in session, and the golf course was in full swing.  (no pun intended).

There are people "everywhere" having fun and enjoying the sunshine even if it feels a tad chilly.  So much to do and so little time.  All you get today are a couple photos of the softball game as I sat in the bleachers and cheered for our teams.  





I LOVE LIVING AT PALM CREEK!!  
So much FUN!!