Monday, May 09, 2016

Note from General Manager, Lisa Harold

It doesn't pay to listen to rumors until you know the truth.  I was concerned about the rumors that Lisa was leaving us so went directly to her with the question.  Here's her reply:


Can you post this for me?

Hi all,

You may know Sun is in the middle of an acquisition of another company which will be closing in June.  Many times, if they are expecting a GM opening with an acquisition community, they will post a “like” position, which I’m assuming they are doing, as there are a couple of large resorts with this one.  I’m still here and planning on being involved in Palm Creek for a long time to come.  If anything changes, I’ll let you know!



Lisa Harold
General Manager
Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort
1110 North Henness Road  |  Casa Grande, AZ  85122
Direct:  (520) 876-8941  |  Fax:  (520) 876-8962