Sunday, November 20, 2016

New Store to Visit




I had to mail a package this week so went to my favorite drop off point, Casa Grande Postal, located by the Frys store on Florence Blvd.  (Say hi to Daniel there.)  As I was leaving, I spotted a new store I hadn't noticed before called "Supply29" so I stopped in for a visit.  Stop in and say hello to Yvonne.

Love to support small locally owned businesses!



Supply 29 as been in business since October 1, 2012 but was involved with just ink and toner.  They decided ink and toner (although necessary) were boring so they diversified in October 2013 and started carrying unique gifts and souvenirs.



The store is filled with cute interesting "stuff".  It will make a great place for exchange gifts, party gifts, stocking stuffers, souvenirs for the grandkids, etc.







You can visit their facebook page at Supply29